Fly the L-39 Albatros near Rimini in Italy
Please note that L-39 in Rimini is not available for booking at this time. We update our customers as soon as we offer any new services and locations!
The active European Fighter Jet Flights we can offer at the moment:
Aerobatic aces of the world-famous Frecce Tricolori and military pilots of the Aeronautica Militare
Enjoy a thrilling ride over the adriatic sea and perform stunning maneuvres in a military aircraft.
Take an fighter jet ride with a Frecce Tricolori pilot
The L-39 is a great aircraft to take a joyride. More powerful than any piston engine two-seater, it is made for maximum manoeuvrability and flight experience. As the L-39 is a trainer, both the instructor and the trainee (that is, you) have a fully-equipped cockpit and a great view. Thanks to its short and straight wings, the L-39 can perform stunning manoeuvres and push up to +8 / -4 G. Even if it doesn’t go supersonic, it’s great value for money and a thrill one never forgets.
What’s included in an L-39 flight?
- Meeting the pilot, discussion of flight program
- Theoretical instruction by experienced military pilots
- Flight including Loops, Rolls, Immelman, Split-S, Dive, Steep Climb and the high-speed low-pass over the runway.
- Possibilities to partly control the jet while airborne under guidance of your pilot
Included in the price are also
- Pick-up by airfield personnel at the meeting poing
- Access permission to the airfield
- A flight certificate including the specs of your flight
- Permission to take pictures and film a movie yourself
Also available for additional cost:
- an in-flight video by 3 cams (will be delivered to you on DVD)
- accompany service by our local guide
What does it cost to fly the L-39 in Italy?
The price for an L-39 flight (25 minutes block time) was EUR 1,999.00 including all paperwork. 30 Minutes flights costed EUR 2,750.00.
What are the requirements for a military jet flight in Italy?
If you’re healthy, you’re probably good to go. See a detailled list of what’s needed.
Is there something more?
Italy in general and the area near Rimini in particular are a great place to spend a short vacation and enjoy mediterranean, warm weather even in winter months. You can reach us easily from Bologna Airport by rental car. We’re happy to arrange Hotel stays and more to make you feel comfortable.
A little bit of L-39 history
The Aero L-39 “Albatros” was designed by Aero Vodochody in the former Czechoslovakia (CSSR) to meet the Soviet Air Force’s needs of a lightweight, cost-effective and manoeuvrable training aircraft. Read more about the Aero L-39 Albatros or book your flight right now by using the form below.
Contact us or book an L-39 flight:
Please fill out this form and we will get in touch with you shortly.