Jet Fighter Joyrides in France
After a few years without jet flights from France, we are back!
In Paris and near the border to Germany there are Rides in L-39 Jet Fighters
France is among other countries in Europe a stronghold of the Aero L-39 Albatros. The Breitling Jet Team is located here, and there were Rides in a L-39 Jet Fighter in two locations. L-39 Flights from Pontoise-Cergy Aerodrome in Paris as well as flights near the French-German border.
Take a Joyride with the Breitling Jet Team Aircraft, the L-39 Albatros
The L-39 is a fantastic aircraft for a joyride. It is rather priceworthy to operate and the maneuverability guerantees a fantastic flight experience. The L-39 was mainly used as a military trainer aircraft, but also for target pulling or as a light ground attack aircraft or tactical reconnaissance plane. As the L-39C was mainly used as trainer both the instructor and the Co-pilot (you!) have a fully-equipped cockpit and a great view. The L-39 Albatros is built fot +8 / -4 G.
What’s included in the L-39 Flight in France?
- Meeting the pilot, discussion of flight program
- Flying with a pilot with Frecce Tricolori experience (on request)
- Theoretical instruction by experienced fighter pilots
- Ejection seat training
- L-39 Flight including aerobatics like Rolls, Immelman, Split-S, Dive, Steep Climb and low level flying
- Possibilities to partly control the jet while airborne under guidance of your fighter pilot
Included in the price are also
- pick-up by airfield personnel at the meeting point
- access permission to the airfield for you and two (Pontoise)
- a flight certificate including the specs of your flight
- permission to take pictures and film a movie yourself in the aerodrome
Also available for additional cost:
- an in-flight video by 2 cams
- accompany service by our local guide
What does it cost to fly the L-39 in France?
The price for a 25 minutes L-39 flight (block time) near Paris is €2940, including preparations, fees etc.
How can I fly a military fighter jet?
If you’re healthy, you’re probably good to go. See a detailed list of what’s needed.
A little bit of L-39 history
The Aero Vodochody L-39 “Albatros” was designed in the former Czechoslovakia (CSSR) to meet the Est Block’s needs of a cost-effective and very maneuverable training aircraft. Read more about the Aero L-39 Albatros or book your L-39 Albatros flight right now by using the form below.
Contact us or book an Fighter Jet Joyride in France
Please fill out this form and we will get in touch with you shortly.