Fly the MiG-31 “Foxhound” from Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia
Experience Supersonic Speed during a MiG-31 Flight
The MiG-31 Foxhound was designed to perform high-speed and high-altitude intercepting in the polar area and above Russia’s vast land mass. Now the MiG-31E is available for you to reach heights only a few did before you.
What will I get if I book a MiG-31 flight with FlyFighterJet.com?
You’ll get a thrilling approx. 50 minutes ride including:
- a walk around the jet including detailled explanations
- Cruising at double Supersonic Speed (Mach 2)
- Maneuvres such as rolls, steep diving and climbing and more, depending on what you like
- a philosophical view onto the earth from above
- Possibility to control the jet yourself
- A handshake with one of Russia’s top guns
- In short: the adventure of a lifetime
Included in the price are also
- free transfer from your hotel in Nizhniy Novgorod to the airfield
- accompany service by our favored translator Olya
- access permission to the military airfield
- a medical check-up before the flight to make sure your daily condition won’t put you at risk
- introductional meeting with your pilot
- a flight certificate including the specs of your flight
Also available for an additional fee:
- pictures and videos (optional as we have to obtain permission first)
What does it cost to fly the MiG-31?
Currently, a 40 minutes flight costs 16’500€, including all paperwork and translation services. However, prices change often and we promise you to offer the lowest prices. Currently the MiG-31E is unavailable for public flights.
As replacement for the MiG-31 Edge of Space flight, we have now offer a MiG-29 Supersonic Flight and even a MiG-29 Edge of Space Flight.
What are the requirements to fly the MiG-31
If you’re healthy, you’re probably good to go. See a detailled list of the requirements to fly a jet fighter.
Is there something more?
We wouldn’t be the aviation fans and companionable hosts we’re famous for if we’d let your adventure stop at the gate of the airbase. In our years of experience in offering such flights, we learned that our clients’ needs are as diverse as it gets. From drinking vodka in Nizhniy’s truly Russian Lainer restaurant while waiting for the S7 flight back to Moscow and cheering for a great MiG-29 flight to enjoying the happy hour in Moscow’s famous Boar House (five Long Island Ice Teas for 4€…) – we had a great time with all of you. We did tours along the Moscow Metro to marvel at the precious architecture, we’ve been to Monino to look at the TU-144 Supersonic Passenger Jet and other unique expositions – we’ve travelled all along the Golden Ring for clients who asked for it. However, some people just come and go or have other plans before and after the flight. For those, we gladly organize just the flight in a straightforward and cost-effective way.
In short: For those of our clients who are interested in seeing a bit more of Russia and have a good time before and after the flight: We gladly go with you for a few beer or vodka and show you the best restaurants or hippest of clubs. Just let us know what you expect from your trip to Russia and we’ll take care of the rest.
A little bit of MiG-31 history
The MiG-31 is the successor of the MiG-25 foxbat. Lower fuel consumption, better radar and more tactical capabilities are the main improvements. Today, the MiG-31 – of which one unit is about as expensive as a whole MiG-29 squadron – is the world’s fastest in-service interceptor. Read more about the fastest planes in the world or book your flight right now by using the form below.
Want to fly this fighter? Contact us or book a MiG-31 flight