MiG-29 Flight in Nizhny Novgorod, Russia: Fly the legendary MiG-29 Fulcrum!
Enjoy a Supersonic Flight in the MiG-29
Fly a MiG! Perform thrilling manoeuvres while sitting in the cockpit of the MiG 29 Fulcrum. Welcome to Russia, the only last for supersonic flights! MiG 29 jet flights are carried out at the SOKOL Aircraft Building Plant in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia. This gives you the opportunity to enjoy a MiG ride in one of the Russia’s Air Forces most lethal front-line fighters: The MiG 29 Fulcrum. Designed during the corld war as back bone of the late Soviet Union’s Air Force, this truly amazing fighter jet is now ready to give you a ride. The two-cockpit MiG-29UB jet fighter is used for training and now available for you! 40-Minutes supersonic flights are available from EUR 11,500.00. Below you can find more information regarding Russian MiG 29 flights – or if you want to book the jet flight straight away, please use the form below.
Fly MiG 29 jets in Russia with FlyFighterJet.com: What will I get?
You’ll get a thrilling 40 minutes jet ride including:
- A walk around the MiG 29 jet including detailed explanations
- You’ll fly a MiG above Russia at supersonic speed between Mach 1 and 2.
- The MiG-29 is known for its fantastic maneuvrability. Maneuvres such as accelerated climbing, tail slides, turns, steep turns, diving, powerful diving, immelman, split-S, loops and rolls will make sure this adventure in the cockpit of the MiG will be a thrill!
- Our Pilot’s formidable “Hammer Maneuver”
- Possibility to control the MiG yourself
- The famous high-speed low-altitude pass over Russia and the runway shortly before landing
- A handshake with one of Russia’s top guns who holds licenses of various combat aircraft including MiG-21, MiG-23, MiG-29 and more!
- In short: the adventure of a lifetime
Included in the price are also
- free transfer from your hotel in Nizhniy Novgorod to the airfield and back
- interpreter services for the whole flight
- access permission to the military airfield
- a medical check-up before the flight to make sure your daily condition won’t put you at risk during your adventure
- introductory meeting with your pilot
- a flight certificate including the specs of your MiG-29 flight
- all fees, taxes etc.
Also available for an additional fee:
- pictures and videos (optional as we have to obtain permission first)
- Transfers by train or plane from Moscow (also Sheremetyevo and Domodedovo)
What does it cost to fly a MiG 29 supersonic jet?
Currently, a 40 minutes flight costs EUR 11,500.00, including all paperwork and translation services. However, prices are subject to change We promise you that you won’t find these flights for a better price anywhere else.
We also offer Edge of Space Flights in the MiG-29.
What are the requirements to book a flight in the MiG-29 Fulcrum?
If you’re healthy, you’re probably good to go. See a detailled list of what’s needed for a MiG flight.
Is there something more before/after the MiG-29 flight?
We wouldn’t be the aviation fans and companionable hosts we’re famous for if we’d let your adventure end at the gate of the airbase or the Sokol Aircraft building plant in Nizhniy Novgorod. In our years of experience in offering such flights, we learned that our clients’ needs are as diverse as it gets. From drinking vodka in Nizhniy’s truly Russian Lainer restaurant while waiting for the S7 flight from Nizhny Novgorod back to Moscow and cheering for a great MiG-29 or MiG-31 flight to enjoying the happy hour in Moscow’s famous Boar House (five Long Island Ice Teas for 4€…) – we had a great time with all of you who flew the MiG-29, MiG-31 or L-39 in Russia! We did tours along the Moscow Metro to marvel at the precious architecture, we’ve been to Monino to look at the TU-144 Supersonic Passenger Jet and other unique expositions – we’ve travelled all along the Golden Ring for clients who asked for it. However, some people just come and go or have other plans before and after the flight. For those, we gladly organize just the flight in a straightforward and cost-effective way.
In short: For those of our clients who are interested in seeing a bit more of Russia and have a great adventure before and after the flight: We gladly go with you for a few beer or vodka and show you the best restaurants or hippest of clubs. Just let us know what you expect from your trip to Russia and we’ll take care of the rest.
A little bit of MiG-29 history
The MiG-29 was designed to counter the threat the American McDonnell Douglas F-15 posed to the Soviet Union. Today, the MiG-29 is flying as backbone of many Air Forces around the world including Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Serbia, Malaysia and more. Find more MiG-29 Fulcrum specs and facts on our main MiGFlug website in 5 languages. A nice documentation video of the MiG-29 development can be found here.