Fly the L-39 Albatros with Vyazma Rus in Vyazma near Moscow.
Take an L-39 ride!
What’s included in an L-39 flight in Russia?
- Meeting the pilot, discussion of flight program
- Theoretical Instruction by experienced flight instructors
- Ejection seat training in a custom-built L-39 ejection seat simulator
- Flight including Loops, Rolls, Immelman, Split-S, Dive, Steep Climb and more
- Extensive possibilities to control the jet while airborne under guidance of the pilot-instructor
Included in the price are also
- interpreter services
- access permission to the airfield
- a medical check-up before the flight to make sure your daily condition won’t put you at risk
- a flight certificate including the specs of your flight
- permission to take pictures and film a movie by yourself
Also available for additional cost:
- pictures and videos from the airbase cameras
- Lunch in the pilot’s canteen
- transfers and hotel reservations
What does it cost to fly the L-39 in Russia?
What are the requirements to fly the L-39 in Vyazma?
If you’re healthy, you’re probably good to go. See a detailled list of what’s needed.