Fly the L-39 Albatros with Vyazma Rus in Vyazma near Moscow.
Take the opportunity to fly the L-39 with true aerobatic masters of the world-known Vyazma Rus L-39 Squadron based in Vyazma, Smolensk Oblast, Russia.
Take an L-39 ride!
Fly L 39 flights in Vyazma near Moscow, Russia. An L-39 jet fighter flight is a great gift as the L-39 jet fighter flight is carried out in a great aircraft to take a joyride!
The L-39 is a great aircraft to take a joyride. More powerful than any piston engine two-seater, it is made for maximum maneuverability and flight experience. As the L-39 is a trainer, both the instructor and the trainee (that is, you) have a fully-equipped cockpit and a great view. Thanks to its short and straight wings, the L-39 can perform stunning maneuvres and push up to +8 / -4 G. Even if it doesn’t go supersonic, it’s great value for money and a thrill you’ll never forget.
What’s included in an L-39 flight in Russia?
- Meeting the pilot, discussion of flight program
- Theoretical Instruction by experienced flight instructors
- Ejection seat training in a custom-built L-39 ejection seat simulator
- Flight including Loops, Rolls, Immelman, Split-S, Dive, Steep Climb and more
- Extensive possibilities to control the jet while airborne under guidance of the pilot-instructor
- Lunch in the pilot’s canteen
Included in the price are also
- free transfer from your hotel in Moscow to the airfield
- accompany service by our favored translator Olya
- access permission to the airfield
- a medical check-up before the flight to make sure your daily condition won’t put you at risk
- a flight certificate including the specs of your flight
- permission to take pictures and film a movie yourself
Also available for additional cost:
- pictures and videos (we have to get the cameras to the airfield and edit the DVD)
What does it cost to fly the L-39 in Russia?
Currently, a 30 minutes flight costs EUR 1,959.00 including all paperwork and translation services. However, prices change often. We promise you to offer the lowest prices.
What are the requirements to fly the L-39 in Vyazma?
If you’re healthy, you’re probably good to go. See a detailled list of what’s needed.
Is there something more?
We wouldn’t be the aviation fans and companionable hosts we’re famous for if there wouldn’t be more to it. In our years of experience in offering such flights, we learned that our clients’ needs are as diverse as it gets. From being invited to a wedding party to the truck stop Balu on the Moscow-Minsk-Warsaw highway to meeting Strizhi Pilots in Kubinka after a training - we had a great time with all of you. We did tours along the Moscow Metro to marvel at the precious architecture, we’ve been to Monino to look at the TU-144 Supersonic Passenger Jet and other unique expositions – we’ve travelled all along the Golden Ring for clients who asked for it. However, some people just come and go or have other plans before and after the flight. For those, we gladly organize just the flight in a straightforward and cost-effective way.
In short: For those of our clients who are interested in seeing a bit more of Russia and have a good time before and after the flight: We gladly go with you for a few beer or vodka and show you the best restaurants or hippest of clubs. Just let us know what you expect from your trip to Russia and we’ll take care of the rest.
A little bit of L-39 history
The Aero L-39 “Albatros” was designed by Aero Vodochody in the former Czechoslovakia (CSSR) to meet the Soviet Air Force’s needs of a lightweight, cost-effective and maneuverable training aircraft. It was The MiG-31 is the successor of the MiG-25 foxbat. Lower fuel consumption, better radar and more tactical capabilities are the main improvements. Today, the MiG-31 – of which one unit is about as expensive as a whole MiG-29 squadron – is the world’s fastest in-service interceptor. More information about the Aero L-39 Albatros or you can book your flight right now by using the form below.