Military Jet Fighter Flights with a U.S. Navy Pilot
Fly a military fighter jet with real fighter pilots
Get ready to fly a military jet! Before your flight, a combat-experienced pilot will brief you. In New York, you can combine your thrilling jet experience with a fantastic shopping experience and a vibrant, urban city-life.
What’s included in an L-39 flight with military pilots in New York?
- Meeting the pilot, discussion of flight program
- Theoretical Instruction by experienced flight instructors
- Flight including Loops, Rolls, Immelman, Split-S, Dive, Steep Climb and more
- Possibilities to control the L-39 jet while airborne under guidance of the pilot-instructor
Included in the price are also
- access permission to the airfield
- a flight certificate including the specs of your flight
- permission to take pictures and film a movie yourself
What does it cost to fly the L-39 in New York?
Currently, a 45 minutes L-39 Albatros sortie costs USD 2,999.00 including all paperwork. Even though there are shorter and longer flights available, 45 minutes is the recommended minimum flight time for a complete jet fighter experience.
What are the requirements to fly the L-39?
Most of all, it’s mandatory to be of sound health. Other criteria, such as piloting experience, age and mental fitness are also considered. See a detailed list of what’s needed and contact us by using the form below. We will review the information provided and assess if you qualify for a jet-training flight.
A little bit of L-39 history
The Aero L-39 “Albatros” was designed by Aero Vodochody in the former Czechoslovakia (CSSR) to meet the Soviet Air Force’s needs of a lightweight, cost-effective and maneuverable training aircraft. Today, many countries rely on the L-39 as training and light attack jet aircraft. Read more about the L-39 Jet or book your flight right now by using the form below.
Unfortunately it is currently not possible to fly a fighter jet in New York.
The active US Fighter Jet Flights we can offer at the moment: