Military Jet Fighter Flights with a U.S. Navy Pilot
Please note that L-39 in New York is not available for booking at this time. We update our customers as soon as we offer any new services and locations!
The active US Fighter Jet Flights we can offer at the moment:
Fly a military fighter jet with real fighter pilots
Get ready to fly a military jet! Before your flight, a combat-experienced pilot will brief you. You can combine your thrilling jet experience with a fantastic shopping experience and a vibrant, urban city-life.
What’s included in an L-39 flight with military pilots in New York?
- Meeting the pilot, discussion of flight program
- Theoretical Instruction by experienced flight instructors
- Flight including Loops, Rolls, Immelman, Split-S, Dive, Steep Climb and more
- Possibilities to control the L-39 jet while airborne under guidance of the pilot-instructor
Included in the price are also
- access permission to the airfield
- a flight certificate including the specs of your flight
- permission to take pictures and film a movie yourself
What does it cost to fly the L-39 in New York?
A 45 minutes L-39 Albatros sortie costed USD 2,999.00 including all paperwork. Even though there are shorter and longer flights available, 45 minutes is the recommended minimum flight time for a complete jet fighter experience.
What are the requirements to fly the L-39?
Most of all, it’s mandatory to be of sound health. Other criteria, such as piloting experience, age and mental fitness are also considered. See a detailed list of what’s needed and contact us by using the form below. We will review the information provided and assess if you qualify for a jet-training flight.
A little bit of L-39 history
The Aero L-39 “Albatros” was designed by Aero Vodochody in the former Czechoslovakia (CSSR) to meet the Soviet Air Force’s needs of a lightweight, cost-effective and maneuverable training aircraft. Today, many countries rely on the L-39 as training and light attack jet aircraft. Read more about the L-39 Jet or book your flight right now by using the form below.