Fly the L-39 Albatros near Rimini in Italy
Aerobatic aces of the world-famous Frecce Tricolori and military pilots of the Aeronautica Militare
Enjoy a thrilling ride over the adriatic sea and perform stunning maneuvres in a military aircraft.
Take an fighter jet ride with a Frecce Tricolori pilot
The L-39 is a great aircraft to take a joyride. More powerful than any piston engine two-seater, it is made for maximum maneuverability and flight experience. As the L-39 is a trainer, both the instructor and the trainee (that is, you) have a fully-equipped cockpit and a great view. Thanks to its short and straight wings, the L-39 can perform stunning maneuvres and push up to +8 / -4 G. Even if it doesn’t go supersonic, it’s great value for money and a thrill you’ll never forget.
What’s included in an L-39 flight near Rimini / Bologna / San Marino?
- Meeting the pilot, discussion of flight program
- Flying with a pilot with Frecce Tricolori experience (on request)
- Theoretical instruction by experienced military pilots
- Ejection seat training
- flight including Loops, Rolls, Immelman, Split-S, Dive, Steep Climb and the high-speed low-pass over the runway.
- Possibilities to partly control the jet while airborne under guidance of your pilot
Included in the price are also
- pick-up by airfield personnel at the meeting poing
- access permission to the airfield
- a flight certificate including the specs of your flight
- permission to take pictures and film a movie yourself
Also available for additional cost:
- an in-flight video by 3 cams (will be delivered to you on DVD)
- accompany service by our local guide
What does it cost to fly the L-39 in Italy?
Currently, the price for an L-39 flight (25 minutes block time) is EUR 1,999.00 including all paperwork. 30 Minutes flights cost EUR 2,750.00.
What are the requirements for a military jet flight in Italy?
If you’re healthy, you’re probably good to go. See a detailled list of what’s needed.
Is there something more?
Italy in general and the area near Rimini in particular are a great place to spend a short vacation and enjoy mediterranean, warm weather even in winter months. You can reach us easily from Bologna Airport by rental car. We’re happy to arrange Hotel stays and more to make you feel comfortable before and after the flight with us.
A little bit of L-39 history
The Aero L-39 “Albatros” was designed by Aero Vodochody in the former Czechoslovakia (CSSR) to meet the Soviet Air Force’s needs of a lightweight, cost-effective and maneuverable training aircraft. Read more about the Aero L-39 Albatros or book your flight right now by using the form below.
Contact us or book an L-39 flight: