Jet Fighter Joyrides in France
In Paris and Le Castellet we offer Rides in L-39 Jet Fighters
France is among other countries in Europe a stronghold of the Aero L-39 Albatros. The Breitling Jet Team is located here, and FlyFighterJet / MiGFlug offer you a Ride in a L-39 Jet Fighter in two locations. L-39 Flights in Le Castellet in scenic South France near the city of Toulon and L-39 Flights from Pontoise-Cergy Aerodrome in Paris. For the Le Castellet Fighter Jet Joyrides we offer 30min flight duration only, in Paris Pontoise you can choose between 20min and 30min.
Take a Joyride with the Breitling Jet Team Aircraft, the L-39 Albatros
The L-39 is a fantastic aircraft for a joyride. It is rather priceworthy to operate and the maneuverability guerantees a fantastic flight experience. The L-39 was mainly used as a military trainer aircraft, but also for target pulling or as a light ground attack aircraft or tactical reconnaissance plane. As the L-39C was mainly used as trainer both the instructor and the Co-pilot (you!) have a fully-equipped cockpit and a great view. The L-39 Albatros is built fot +8 / -4 G.
What’s included in the L-39 Flight in France?
- Meeting the pilot, discussion of flight program
- Flying with a pilot with Frecce Tricolori experience (on request)
- Theoretical instruction by experienced fighter pilots
- Ejection seat training
- L-39 Flight including Loops, Rolls, Immelman, Split-S, Dive, Steep Climb and low level flying
- Possibilities to partly control the jet while airborne under guidance of your fighter pilot
Included in the price are also
- pick-up by airfield personnel at the meeting poing
- access permission to the airfield for you and two (Pontoise)
- a flight certificate including the specs of your flight
- permission to take pictures and film a movie yourself in the aerodrome
Also available for additional cost:
- an in-flight video by 2 cams (will be delivered to you on DVD)
- accompany service by our local guide
What does it cost to fly the L-39 in France?
Currently, the price for an L-39 flight (25 minutes block time) is EUR 1,999.00 including all paperwork. 30 Minutes flights cost EUR 2,750.00. In Le Castellet we offer the longer flight duration only.
How can I fly a military fighter jet?
If you’re healthy, you’re probably good to go. See a detailled list of what’s needed.
Fly the same jet like Jimmy Sites in Spiritual Outdoor Adventure
In the Summer 2011 we had TV host Jimmy Sites from the US as a guest in Le Castellet. His flight will be in his series “Spiritual Outdoor Adventure” in fall 2012. It was a great pleasure to have Jimmy and Amanda Sites and the rest of the Sites family in the airodrome in Le Castellet near Toulon. Jimmy liked his flight so much that he thought of buying an own L-39 for Fighter Jet Rides in the US. So if you like the Mediterranean, warm weather and the nice hills in South France, you can get a Joyride in exactly the same aircraft like Jimmy Sites flew.
A little bit of L-39 history
The Aero Vodochody L-39 “Albatros” was designed in the former Czechoslovakia (CSSR) to meet the Est Block’s needs of a cost-effective and very maneuverable training aircraft. Read more about the Aero L-39 Albatros or book your L-39 Albatros flight right now by using the form below.
Contact us or book an Fighter Jet Joyride in France