Jet Fighter Joyrides in France
After a few years without jet flights from France, we are back!
In Paris and near the border to Germany there are Rides in L-39 Jet Fighters
France is among other countries in Europe a stronghold of the Aero L-39 Albatros. The Breitling Jet Team is located here, and there were Rides in a L-39 Jet Fighter in two locations. L-39 Flights from Pontoise-Cergy Aerodrome in Paris as well as flights near the French-German border.
Take a Joyride with the Breitling Jet Team Aircraft, the L-39 Albatros
The L-39 is a fantastic aircraft for a joyride. It is rather priceworthy to operate and the maneuverability guerantees a fantastic flight experience. The L-39 was mainly used as a military trainer aircraft, but also for target pulling or as a light ground attack aircraft or tactical reconnaissance plane. As the L-39C was mainly used as trainer both the instructor and the Co-pilot (you!) have a fully-equipped cockpit and a great view. The L-39 Albatros is built fot +8 / -4 G.
What’s included in the L-39 Flight in France?
- Meeting the pilot, discussion of flight program
- Flying with a pilot with Frecce Tricolori experience (on request)
- Theoretical instruction by experienced fighter pilots
- Ejection seat training
- L-39 Flight including aerobatics like Rolls, Immelman, Split-S, Dive, Steep Climb and low level flying
- Possibilities to partly control the jet while airborne under guidance of your fighter pilot
Included in the price are also
- pick-up by airfield personnel at the meeting point
- access permission to the airfield for you and two (Pontoise)
- a flight certificate including the specs of your flight
- permission to take pictures and film a movie yourself in the aerodrome
Also available for additional cost:
- an in-flight video by 2 cams
- accompany service by our local guide
What does it cost to fly the L-39 in France?
The price for a 30 minutes L-39 flight (block time) near Paris is €2400, including preparations, fees etc.
How can I fly a military fighter jet?
If you’re healthy, you’re probably good to go. See a detailed list of what’s needed.
A little bit of L-39 history
The Aero Vodochody L-39 “Albatros” was designed in the former Czechoslovakia (CSSR) to meet the Est Block’s needs of a cost-effective and very maneuverable training aircraft. Read more about the Aero L-39 Albatros or book your L-39 Albatros flight right now by using the form below.