L-39 Fighter Jet Flight in Florida
Enjoy a Flight in a Fighter Jet in Florida
A fantastic L-39, sun and fun – that’s what’s waiting for you in Tampa, Florida.
Get ready to take a Florida Fighter Jet Instruction Flight in the L-39 Albatros military jet right above the gulf of Mexico. This L-39 jet is also used by the Russian cosmonauts and fighter pilots for training. It is a perfect trainer. Students will get the opportunity to fly this exciting and responsive jet under the close supervision of flight instructors. No flight experience is needed to take part in a fighter jet training flight. High “g” maneuvers, basic acrobatics are part of this “top gun” flight. This aircraft is fully equipped with ejection seats for your safety.
We recently had a heavy metal star flying: Zoltan Bathory, guitarist and songwriter for LA-based Five Finger Death Punch.
What’s included in an L-39 flight in Florida / Gulf of Mexico?
- Meeting the pilot, discussion of flight program
- Theoretical Instruction by experienced flight instructors
- L-39 Jet Flight including Loops, Rolls, Immelman, Split-S, Dive, Steep Climb and more
- Possibilities to control the jet while airborne under guidance of the pilot-instructor
Included in the price are also
- access permission to the airfield
- a medical check-up before the flight to make sure your daily condition won’t put you at risk
- a flight certificate including the specs of your flight
- permission to take pictures and film a movie yourself
Also available for additional cost:
- pictures and videos
What does it cost to fly the L-39 in Tampa Bay?
The flight price depends on the flight duration: A 30 minutes flight costs USD 2,399.00, a 45 minutes sortie costs USD 2,999.00 while a one-hour-flight costs USD 3,499.00. This includes all paperwork. Other flight durations are also possible, please contact us for a price quote.
What are the requirements fly the L-39 fighter jet in Florida?
If you’re healthy, you’re probably good to go. See a detailled list of what’s needed.
A little bit of L-39 history
The Aero L-39 “Albatros” was designed by Aero Vodochody in the former Czechoslovakia (CSSR) to meet the Soviet Air Force’s needs of a lightweight, cost-effective and maneuverable training aircraft. Thanks to its spacious cockpit with great view and its easy handling, it is an ideal aircraft for a jet flight. Read more about the L-39 Albatros Jet or book your flight right now by using the form below.
Book or Inquire about an L-39 jet flight in Florida