L-39 Fighter Jet Flight in Florida
Enjoy a Flight in a Fighter Jet in Florida
A fantastic L-39, sun and fun – that’s what’s waiting for you in Tampa, Florida.
Get ready to take a Florida Fighter Jet Instruction Flight in the L-39 Albatros military jet right above the gulf of Mexico. This L-39 jet is also used by the Russian cosmonauts and fighter pilots for training. It is a perfect trainer. Students will get the opportunity to fly this exciting and responsive jet under the close supervision of flight instructors. No flight experience is needed to take part in a fighter jet training flight. High “g” manoeuvres and basic acrobatics are part of this “top gun” flight. This aircraft is fully equipped with ejection seats for your safety.
Recently, we had a heavy metal star flying: Zoltan Bathory, guitarist and songwriter for LA-based Five Finger Death Punch.
What are the requirements fly the L-39 fighter jet in Florida?
If you’re healthy, you’re probably good to go. See a detailled list of what’s needed.
What will I get?
What’s included in an L-39 flight in Florida / Gulf of Mexico?
- Meeting the pilot, discussion of flight program
- Theoretical Instruction by experienced flight instructors
- L-39 Jet Flight including Loops, Rolls, Immelman, Split-S, Dive, Steep Climb and more
- Possibilities to control the jet while airborne under guidance of the pilot-instructor
Included in the price are also:
- Access permission to the airfield
- A medical check-up before the flight to make sure your daily condition won’t put you at risk
- A flight certificate including the specs of your flight
- Permission to take pictures and film a movie yourself
Also available for additional cost:
- pictures and videos
What does it cost?
What does it cost to fly the L-39 in Tampa Bay?
The flight price depends on the flight duration: A 30 minutes flight costs USD 2,399.00, a 45 minutes sortie costs USD 2,999.00 while a one-hour-flight costs USD 3,499.00. This includes all paperwork. Other flight durations are also possible, please contact us for a price quote.
A little bit of L-39 history
The Aero L-39 “Albatros” was designed by Aero Vodochody in the former Czechoslovakia (CSSR) to meet the Soviet Air Force’s needs of a lightweight, cost-effective and manoeuvrable training aircraft. Thanks to its spacious cockpit with great view and its easy handling, it is an ideal aircraft for a jet flight. Read more about the L-39 Albatros Jet or book your flight right now by using the form below.
Booking & Inquiry