L-39 Flights Above the Californian Desert
Fly a Fighter Jet in Los Angeles
The L-39 Jets available for you to fly off near Los Angeles, CA are exactly the ones used in many Hollywood Blockbusters. James Bond and Lord of War are only two examples. And now, you’re next!
Get ready to fly the L-39 Albatros military jet. This L-39 was in many movies and is now available for you to rent.
Are there any requirements?
Sound health is a required for the L-39 Albatros flight training. Medical will be required. See a detailled list of what’s needed.
What will I get?
What’s included in an L-39 flight near Los Angeles, California?
- Meeting the pilot, discussion of flight program
- Theoretical Instruction by experienced flight instructors
- Flight including Loops, Rolls, Immelman, Split-S, Dive, Steep Climb and more
- Possibilities to control the L-39 jet while airborne under guidance of the pilot-instructor
- Canyon Runs
Included in the price are also:
- Access permission to the airfield
- A flight certificate including the specs of your flight
- Permission to take pictures and film a movie yourself
What does it cost?
What does it cost to fly the L-39 in California?
Currently, a 45 minutes L-39 Albatros flight costs USD 2,999.00 including all paperwork. 45 min is the minimum flight time in CA.
A little bit of L-39 history
The Aero L-39 “Albatros” was designed by Aero Vodochody in the former Czechoslovakia (CSSR) to meet the Soviet Air Force’s needs of a lightweight, cost-effective and maneuverable training aircraft. Read more about the L-39 jet aircraft L-39 or book your flight right now by using the form below. Today, it’s possible to fly the L-39 fighter in Los Angeles, CA.
Booking & Inquiry