Edge of Space Flight in the MiG-29 Fulcrum
MiG-29 gives the last chance for Edge of Space and Supersonic Flights in Russia
Unleash your inner Maverick! The MiG-29 Flight is the only fighter aircraft available for Supersonic Flights and Edge of Space Flights. The MiG-29 Fulcrum is also a modern fighter aircraft, belonging to the 4th generation. Given the fact that even European Air Forces still use the much older MiG-21 Fishbed, it is very surprising that tourists can fly in such modern aircraft to an altitude of 22-23km (13.7 miles or more than 72,000 fts).
The MiG-29 Fulcrum is a Mach 2 interceptor and multirole fighter jet.
What will I get if I book an Edge of Space Flight?
You’ll get a thrilling approx. 45-50 minutes jet ride including:
- A walk around the MiG-29 jet including detailed explanations
- Cruising at double Supersonic Speed (Mach 2)
- Manoeuvres such as rolls, steep diving and climbing and more, depending on what your worked out plan together with the pilot
- A fantastic view onto the earth from above
- You will see the curvature of the earth
- Possibility to control the jet
- A handshake with one of Russia’s top guns who holds licenses of various combat aircraft!
- In short: Your adventure of a lifetime
- Free transfer from your hotel in Nizhniy Novgorod to the airfield and back
- Accompany service by our translator
- Access permission to the military airfield
- A medical check-up before the flight to make sure your daily condition won’t put you at risk during your adventure
- Introduction meeting with your pilot, flight briefing
- A flight certificate including the specs of your Edge of Space flight
- All fees, taxes etc.
Also available for an additional fee:
- pictures and videos (optional as we have to obtain permission first)
- transfers by train or plane from Moscow (via Sheremetyevo or Domodedovo), hotel, taxi services
What does it cost to fly to the Edge of Space?
What are the requirements for a MiG-29 Edge of Space Flight?
Is there something more?
Want to come as close to Space as possible? Contact us to inquire about or book a MiG-29 Edge of Space Flight